Saturday, December 02, 2006

New blog name and look what Grandma did!

Well, I changed the blog name to livin' one degree north since that's exactly what we are doing. Singapore is 1 degree north of the equator! I am working on a new blog banner but have not quite figured out how to add it to my blog template yet. I will get there soon!

Well, I kept Jordan home yesterday and we took Betty to the zoo. I really love the singapore zoo, the enclosures use natural barriers and you really get the sense of being up close and personal with the animals. It was a bit disappointing since there were a few animals that were not out. But, each time we go we have a different experience so I guess it is just part of the journey.

Look what Jordan talked Grandma into doing!!


They had alot of fun up there but I don't know if she will do it again.

Then, we took her downstairs to grab some great sushi. Yes, she tried sushi for the first time. It was a good experience for her until she asked what the green stuff was and I told her it was seaweed. She said that maybe she shouldn't have asked.
Well, Jordan loves the sushi here and was more than happy to show her how to eat the items he picked for her. I was just glad he didn't pick the cuttlefish! He likes it, I think it is gross! Imagine eating a latex glove...that would be cuttlefish.

Not too much else going on here tonight. Jordan is having a sleep over and they are currently playing gameboy games. I will blog again later....

UGH! blogger is not downloading pictures!!! I will add them as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment