Monday, December 04, 2006
Ok, I have been trying to download photos into blogger for the past 3 days and keep being redirected to the sign in page. But, it just goes past that page and reboots to the load photo page. GRRRR! If I can ever get the thing to work again I will post more pictures. If not, then I will change to a new blog!
On to other news...
I have come to believe that the shipping companies are running a huge scam! I tried to order some stuff the other day from Archiver's online store and they wanted to charge me, get this...$110.00 for shipping on top of the cost of the products! Hello, I can live without it or find another way for that price! I just don't get how one package that weighs about 3 pounds can cost me 20.00 so have delivered here and another can cost 110.00. Anyone care to explain that to me?
Well, Larry comes home tomorrow morning. Yes, he will finally be home. I am soooo ready to be able to sleep at night.
We made ornaments the other day. Jordan's teacher said that he needs to work on his fine motor skills to improve his handwriting. (I commented that it's not just him, I know I have horrible writing and he is just following in my footsteps...she didn't like that comment too much) So I thought that making the ornaments would help. We made a few to start, they take along time so I am not sure how many we will rmake by the time Christmas is here.
And speaking of Christmas...
It is a bit hard to get into the festive mood when it is 85 degrees outside and as humid as a summer day in Houston. I thought putting up the tree, decorating the apartment and making ornaments would help but so far it hasn't worked. I hope that I can get in the mood soon, maybe once Jordan is off on break we will really get into high gear.