Saturday, December 16, 2006
Ok, I am starting to look at chinese new year destinations. Here are my choices so far:
http://www.cubadak-paradisovillage.com
Here are some pictures. It is in Indonesia and the flights from Singapore are 10sing each way. Yes, even after adding all the fees and taxes, we will still pay less than 50 us dollars round trip per person! Tiger Airways is a budget airline here that has wonderful fares and easy flights all over the region. They are alot like Southwest Airlines, in the way they travel to smaller airports and keep costs down. We used Tiger when we flew to Ho Chi Minh City last September. If you come and visit you need to look into hubbing out of Singapore and using Tiger for your flights. 

As for other choices? Well, if I have to we may try Krabe or Vietnam again...I really want to go to Cubadek if we can make it happen. I will let you all know where we end up!
On to today...
Not too much to report, we did go and find some more decorations but that was about it. Tacos and margaritas for dinner and I have lots of cookies to bake. My cookie swap is tomorrow night...should be fun. I will post some pics of our tree and Jordan's lights a little later.
Have a great day...
D