Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa...

Well, we had an uneventful day here in Singapore. Jordan and I had kickball at 9, a birthday party at 2, a dentist appointment at 2 (me, not Jordan) and then naps at 5.

At the birthday party, Larry and I were talking and he told me a story that Jordan had relayed to him. Apparently, one of Jordan's friends, Drew, told Jordan that Santa is not real. Jordan shot back with..."yes, he is real and if you don't believe in Santa, you will just get a lump of coal in your stocking at Christmas."
I was quite proud of his little comment, now I will have to see who else tries to tell him about Santa.

Speaking of Santa, Jordan wants to go and see Santa and have his picture taken with him soon. What would seem like a very easy endeavor, is actually very difficult here. You see, all the santas that you see here are fake. Yes, I mean stuffed, life size, one hand in the air, dancing, rocking or 5 foot tall statues! And these fakes will not cut it for Jordan, he wants the real thing so that he can talk to him and tell him what he would like for Christmas. Hopefully, I can find a santa before the 25th...keep your fingers crossed for me!

Ok, I am off to bed for now, have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment