Sunday, December 24, 2006

Traditions

We have some traditions that I make our Christmas special:

1. Cookies for santa
2. 1 present on Christmas Eve
3. reindeer food
4. Happy Birthday Jesus cake
5. Christmas Eve services
6. Lots of pictures

Well, this year we are only going to be able to complete a few traditions. But they are the important ones for Jordan. Unfortunately, we are not going to Christmas Eve services since we have not found a church that we would like to visit tonight. There is a catholic church across the street, but it is open concept and it is pouring!!

Here are a few pictures as we get ready for Santa...

Making cookies:







Here is Jordan
all dressed up to put the cookies in the oven, this was the first time we have let him do this part of the cookie making process.




We had what seems to be our traditional Christmas dinner lately...pizza! Last year we had pizza for Chirstmas, this year it is christmas eve dinner. Who knows about next year.



ok, don't freak out...I actually let Larry use the camera to take a picture of Jordan and I! Yes, I know...I am actually putting a picture of myself on the blog! Can you believe it??



Maybe I won't have to add another picture until next Christmas!

I hope you all have a great Christmas! I will blog again tomorrow, after we get back from our long day out!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment