Monday, December 25, 2006

Interesting

So Christmas day is just about over here and all I can say is...interesting! Here is a synopsis of our day.

8:30 am

Jordan wakes us up and says, " there is proof that Santa is real! He left oats all over the floor, the door was open to the yard, the plates were all messed up and there is this huge pile of presents under the tree."

12:15 pm

We met our friends on Orchard Road and waited for the "BIG" parade to begin.

1:00 pm

The police officers shut down Orchard Road and we rush the boys to the street to see the parade. As we wait to cross the street, 6, yes 6 floats drive by at about 10 mph and that was the parade. Jordan's comment, "that was the smallest parade I have ever seen!"

Here are some pictures of the big parade:




Jordan and his friends actually had more fun watching the cars pass by after the parade. I missed the Lamborgheni that passed by but here they are watching the cars.


Part 2 to come shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment