Monday, January 08, 2007

Game Boy

Wow, two weeks sure goes by fast when your having fun. Since I last posted, we have been to California and back. The flight going wasn't too bad but the flight home was 2 hours longer and seemed like forever! But, we had a great time in CA, visiting with my parents, saying "hi" to the mouse, touring Universal studios and checking out the Jurassic park ride, riding just about every roller coaster in the LA area that we could find, and visiting Knotts Berry Farm.

I havn't downloaded our pictures so as soon as I can I will post a few.

We did have a slight issue when we arrived...ok not until this morning but hey it was after we arrived home. Somewhere between Changi airport and Great World, we have lost Jordan's Game Boy...yes, the one thing he loves to have on those hour long bus rides each day. We have called the airline, the taxi driver and searched the apartment high and low...but no game boy. So what did I do?? I hunted all over the area today for the best price on a new game boy. He hasn't asked for one; in fact he just said, "let me guess, we won't be spending the money to replace the game boy." I didn't answer him because I knew we would buy him another one...it wasn't his fault we were all tired! The other bummer is that whomever found it, got a sweet deal...3 brand new games, 2 used games, the console, the charger and the headphones. I am a bit upset with myself for letting this happen...oh well.


Oh, today I went to check out the language school! I am 99% sure that I will start taking Mandarin courses around the 18th of the month. I am actually looking forward to the experience...and I can go to the markets to practice! Should be interesting.

Ok, I am going to sign off for now...I am really tired!

more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment