Monday, January 08, 2007
Not sure if I have the correct spelling but I am getting ready to go out with my fellow "tai tai" friends. Larry calls us the ladies of leisure or LOL's...the locals call us tai tais. It will be nice to see my friends, we have not seen each other since before the holidays and we have alot to catch up on. I think everyone took some sort of holiday over the break and it will be nice to hear about all the different places they have been.
I am a bit tired today...Jordan and I are still out of sinc from the trip and keep waking up really early. I am trying very hard to stay awake during the day and not take a little nap even though my body really wants to sleep. Hopefully, I will get a full night of sleep tonight.
And since I was up early this am, I downloaded my pictures to the computer and will have some to share...



more later...