Wednesday, December 06, 2006
We went down to Clarke Quay tonight for dinner before Betty leaves. It was very interesting! All through dinner, we kept telling Jordan to turn around so that he would not see the man on the bridge threatening to jump off. Yes, you read that right! This man walked onto the bridge, climbed over the rail and at first sat on the railing. Then, he sat on the edge of the bridge and then he threw his bag into the water. A man sitting behind us at the resturant called the police and we watched the events unfold across the river. Some workers at the resturant next to the bridge started talking to the man and you could tell they were worried. I was too since he was not going to fall into the water but onto the rocks. Jordan was so curious and we kept telling him to turn around. He didn't understand why a person would sit there like that. Well, the workers went around to the bridge and grabbed the man's shirt until some other men climbed over the rail, grabbed him and pulled him back over. This was about 15 minutes after the police were called by the man behind us! It took them 25 minutes to show up!!! And when they did show up it was en-masse!! Firefighters, police and ambulances! Well, it looked like they were taking care of the situation and getting this man some needed help. Jordan has lots of questions about what he saw and I am thankful that the people were there to help this man before something tragic took place.
Ok, on to other things!
I may be taking Jordan to Thailand with a friend and her two boys before Christmas. The resort looks awesome! I will post more details as they become available.
I hope everyone is getting there Christmas shopping done! I still need to buy a few more items and I am very excited about a couple of things I have purchased for Jordan and Larry.
Ok, I amgoing to try the picture thing again...
YEAH, it worked!!
Here is Jordan with Grandma on an ELEPHANT! 
Here are the ornaments that Jordan created with a little help from Grandma and I:
Do you like sushi??
Jordan does! he really enjoys the roe that is on the california rolls, the cuttlefish, crabmeat and shrimp.
Ok,that is all for tonight! Have a good one.
D
Sad to say, but I didn't know you guys moved to Singapore. I'm glad I got your Christmas card. Please send me your address. I am attempting to get cards out this year seeing as how I've missed the last couple of years.
Its funny that you guys moved to Singapore. Jason & I saw a program about Singapore the other day and it crossed our minds to move there.
Well, I hope everything is going well. Let us know when you guys come back to the States, because we would like to get together and see you guys.
Love,
Tanya & Jason
That should help:)