Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday

I cannot believe that Christmas is just under 2 weeks away! I guess, I have most of my shopping done...just need to order some stuff online then I am finished!

Not too much going on here. Jordan rode the bus today and didn't have any friends to sit with. Since Great World is such a transitional complex, we are the exception and friends move away. He did fine with it, when Larry asked him where he was going to sit, he said, " I'll sit by one of the older girls, they are quiet."

As soon as he arrived home, he asked if we had anything planned and I stated that we did not. He quickly told me that he had Star Wars planned for his after school activity. It is really neat to see him so excited about the movies, characters and toys. He really likes the old episodes! Wait until I tell him that I stood in a line to see the first Star Wars movie when I was about his age! Maybe I'm not quite ready to tell him that!!

Well, here is a cute picture of Jordan:

here we go AGAIN! Blogger will not let me load pictures!!! This is really starting to tick me off!

I will try again when I have some more time. For now, I am off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment