Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another day

I am not the best blogger out there but at least I try. There are a few blogs I go to that are still sitting on months old posts. And these are well known blogs in the scrapping community. So when you guys are saying, "why hasn't she blogged." Just think, it could be worse!

Well, I have started to think about doing Larry's scrapbook. After creating 3 books for his brothers and sister, I never made his book. I know, I know...bad wife! I just didn't want to think about another book when I was creating the others. So now I am going to try. Here is one of my first pages.



Yes, his book will be a combination of digital and traditional scrapbook pages. I just love working in both mediums.


Christmas shopping, have you gotten yours done yet? I think I have Jordan completed for now. I keep seeing things to get him that I know he would like and I think since we are here away from family and friends I am over-compensating. Here are a few of the things he will be getting:





I sent my parents on the wild goose chase last Friday...and they "happily" agreed to shop for me. Well, I think my dad was ok with it...my mom did it because it was for Jordan. Yes, my dad got my mom to leave the house at 4:30ish to wait in line with him for Jordans toys and things. So can you see the trend? He is officially moving away from dinosaurs and into the world of Star Wars! I am a little sad that he is letting his beloved dinos go...

Gosh it's late!! I guess I should head to bed.

Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment