Friday, November 10, 2006
Well, it is 2 weeks until Thanksgiving and it doesn't feel like the holidays are approaching. I look at the calendar and think, it is really November???? Well it is and I need to get into the holiday spirit!! I have started to make a few decorations for the apartment so that I have something!! Here is my first item...
I need to get out and purchase a tree and some decorations. However, I think we will be making most of our items since I am having a difficult time finding things I like. But, Larry is going home in a couple of weeks so let the online shopping begin!!! I have been scouring the Pottery Barn catalog, Target.com and overstock.com for christmas items that Larry can bring back to Singapore. I have also started to look at Christmas presents for Jordan! He wants some Star Wars Lego sets that I can purchase for 3 times what they are in the states here. So, I am going to send the items to the house and have Larry bring them back with him. I have prepared him for the 3 suitcases he will be bringing back with him!!! Ok, maybe it will be just 2!
Have you guys tried this?? I love Philosophy bath products and this is a really good one! 
Hmmm, maybe I should buy some philosophy items for Christmas Presents??? I will have to think about this...
Ok, I am off for now. I need to think about dinner---notice I said think!! I probably will not cook tonight! Hawker center dinner???