Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well, black friday is here and I didn't join the crowds at the shops. I sat at my computer for several hours looking online at various shops and downloading lots of digital elements for scrapbooking. While things were downloading I scrapped a couple of pages and made a template.
I made this page with the back to school kit from: Jeanine Baechtold, Jen Reed, Krista Mettler and Melissa Goerke at DigiscrapZ.
If you want the template look in the freebies area.
Please leave a comment if you download.
5 Comments:
-
- Tanya/TiggerRD said...
9:18 PMThanks for the template! your layout looks great!- Heidi said...
10:04 PMThanks this is great! i love it!- Dana said...
12:09 AMThank you for the template - it is beautiful.- VJ's Scrap Room said...
6:03 AMThanks for sharing this cute template with me.:)- Unknown said...
12:01 PMvery cute. thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)