Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Room with a View



So here is the new living area...and by Singapore standards it is very nice. Here is our view from the living room. Jordan's room has the best view toward Orchard Rd.
But I didn't take a picture to share...you will just have to come and visit if you want to see the view!!




Today some friends and I went to The School of Hard Knocks. No it is not some kick boxing class but rather a pewter class where we took this flat round piece of pewter and pounded it out with hammers to create our own little masterpiece. Here is mine:




Any offers?? We think this would be a great place to take the kids. They would get to use a hammer and mallet to create something unique without getting into trouble for touching Dad's tools.



On to other things....

I am starting to get a little worried! I have found xmas trees and some simple decorations but cannot find lights or other household items. Hopefully, I will begin to find something!!! I am browsing Target, Pottery Barn and Terri's Village to find some decorations. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment