Sunday, October 29, 2006
Ok, so Halloween is tomorrow and we still have no idea what we are going to do!! Jordan has had a few offers but we are not sure! Larry is going to miss Halloween, the 3rd in a row, so do I want to drive Jordan around or just stay here and take him to the little party downstairs? Who knows....
Now for the time change!!! I think the US is the only country that falls back or springs forward. When we were in Perth, they were talking about the vote coming up to see if they would be changing to daylight savings. It was quite a controversy, some for and some against. All I know is that now my parents are 16 hours behind us and our family and friends in Texas are 14 hours behind us!! I already had a hard time when I had to make business calls back home; it's hard to stay awake long enough to catch business hours!
Ok, I am off to run around the island a bit. I will be downloading pictures later.