Friday, August 10, 2007

ugh!

Well, today has been filled with travel plans and IT issues!
First let me say the travel plans are good! We are officially going to Australia for Christmas and New Year. I have just about booked all the tickets for our whirlwind tour of the eastern regions of Australia. Here is what we have so far:
12/10 depart Singapore for Sydney
12/27 depart Sydney for the Gold Coast
1/3 depart Brisbane for Cairns
1/8 depart Cairns for Sydney
1/10 depart Sydney for Singapore
We just need to plan our time in each city and then we will be done!! Jordan is excited but also a bit worried about Santa. I told him we could write to Santa and let him know where we are going to be just in case he cannot find Jordan on Christmas eve.
We have also been looking at snorkeling trips onto the great barrier reef. Larry and I are both certified divers but have not been on a dive in years...we could do a refresher course but that would leave Jordan out since he is not old enough to dive just yet. So we are thinking about a day trip onto the reef. Although I am a bit worried about the jellyfish!!!! I will have to do some investigating before we actually commit to the snorkeling.

As for the IT issues!! I apparently have been sending SPAM to my parents and Larry at work. Well, that is what the servers are saying. So I had to call the IT people here and get them to look at the messages we were getting and try to sort it out for me. I think we have figured it out or at least have a work around until we can sort the mess out. Oh, and I just downloaded firefox to my computer. I had heard about it and decided to try it since I have been having issues with some sites I frequent, especially blogger, and it seems to be working pretty well so far. Keep your fingers crossed.


No pictures tonight, dang computer! Later...D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment