Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jordan!!

Wow, 8 years ago today our little bundle of joy was born! Ok, so he's not so little anymore! He is up to my chin, no short jokes here, and weighs in around 55 pounds.
He had a great birthday here is how his day went:
6:30 wake up to happy birthday song
7:00 bus trip to school
9:45 cupcakes with his friends
4:00 arrives home
5:00 McD's for dinner (we don't eat there so it was a treat)
6:00 presents it was killing him to wait for the presents!
7:00 ice cream cake followed by a brain freeze
8:00 homework
8:30 play with the new toys
9:00 bedtime
I would say he had a nice day! I think that tomorrow he is having a friend over for the evening then he has his first soccer game on Saturday! He has the same coach that he had for baseball so I am very excited for him!

No pictures yet, maybe tomorrow I will download them to share. Have a great day!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment