Tuesday, August 21, 2007
We have some interesting conversations with Jordan. Here are some examples:
J: I want to sleep in your bed tonight.
L: no, you need to sleep in your bed.
J: why?
L: because you take up too much room.
J: well, one of you can sleep in my room.
******************
While talking to Jordan about the Christmas trip to Australia.
D: you know, we may never get back to Australia so this may be the trip of a lifetime.
J: no, I may just go work in Australia when I grow up.
******************
J: hey mommy, you know Lucas is funny.
D: is he now.
J: yes, I haven't introduced him to my friends yet.
D: why not?
J: I working him into that.
Where does he get this stuff???
The usual is going on here. My friends and I are going to do the fishy reflexology on Sentosa this Friday. It is where the fish eat the dead skin off your feet and then you get a treatment. I am a little freaked out and a little curious as to what the process feels like. I will try to take some pictures to let you all know how it goes.
Oh, I finally broke down and bought my new lens! I have been shopping for this lens for months and finally just went ahead and purchased it today. Here it is...
It is really heavy, much heavier than my other lenses so I will have to get used to this one. I was looking for a good all purpose lens and finally decided on this.
Now to just start taking more pictures...oh yeah, I have my first photography class in Singapore tomorrow.
I am also really trying to do a page every 2 days or everyday. Here is the latest one I have created. 
(Created with Weeds and Wildflowers Believing in You kit)
Ok, have a great day and I will talk to you later!
D