Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's the weekend!

We have officially made it through our first week of school. Well, the first half week of school and after a rocky start, it was a success. Jordan made 2 friends and seems to think that most of the students are nice...whew, I was a little worried.
Today, we had swim team tryouts and soccer sign ups for the fall season and as I type this, Jordan has a friend over for the night. So things are starting to get back to normal around here.

I have been keeping an eye on the weather in Houston and I am keeping my fingers crossed that Dean stays well south of the city. And Nik, if you are reading this, I am keeping my eye on the storms for you!

I am going to sign off; but, here is a pic for you...



Made with shabby princess happy trails kit, festival overlay and scraplifted from Kewl_jive.


I am slowly scrapping more pics so I will add pages as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment