Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy monday!

Well, We had a chance to sit down with Jordan's teacher today and I think it is going to be a good year. He seems really nice and for those of you who taught with me, he looks like a tall Troy McCarley teaching second grade. As for the first day...I can tell that he is excited, he keeps asking about the first day.

Ok, I am going to hit the hay early tonight but thought you might like to see a page I made today in between running around with Jordan and Chris.

This is one from the bird park yesterday. It was alot of fun and so big...we didn't see all of the park maybe next time.



This was really cool. We must have spent at least 45 minutes in the aviary just feeding the birds.

more later...D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment