Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good Day!




We had a great fun filled day here. The school had an open house and Jordan got to meet his new teacher Mr. Williams. He is from the US, Iowa, and is in his second year at SAS. Jordan found his cubby and his desk and seemed ok with the meeting. Although, he is a bit disappointed. There are 4 kids from Mrs. Eide's class and the other little boy was not a great friend from last year. But we asked him about it and Jordan's comment was, "that's ok, he's good friend material." Larry and I just about choked when he said that to us! Seriously though, I think it will be good. After that, we ran Larry back to the yard and then headed home. For dinner we went downstairs and had SUSHI!!

Tomorrow, we are going to go to the bird park. We have never been so it should be a fun time.

Oh! We received Jordan's bus time...6:50!!! We are trying to get him to go to sleep at 8:30 but he just refuses to fall asleep. I guess next week we will have to just shut the place down in order to get him to sleep. Well, at least I will be well rested.

I have been scrapping a bit...maybe if I do one page a day, I will have a nice book by the end of the year. Wishful thinking!!

These are some pictures I took while we were home:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment