Thursday, August 31, 2006

where is the time going?



Ok, another week for a post!

Well, Jordan is officially 7 years old now! We had a very low key birthday party for him here at the apartment and made him search for his presents. He was very excited about everything that he recieved! The apartment manager sent him a birthday cake and card...I was very relieved since finding a traditional cake is a bit tricky. I was going to send cupcakes to school on Wednesday but after pricing yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing and find that they were about 40 us dollars for just 20, I nixed the idea. I should have brought our muffin pan!!

Jordan is still enjoying school and I am so glad. I don't know what I would do if he hated going to school each day. I am getting out more and meeting people. Today I went to a bazaar and bought a couple of Christmas presents!!! I can actually get it all done before Christmas this year...I have not done that since I started teaching. Tomorrow I am going to a room mother meeting and then we are taking Jordan to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. It should be a busy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment