Wednesday, August 16, 2006

first day

Wednesday was Jordan's first day of school and he had a great time. He loved the bus ride and was up bright and early with a grin on his face ready to go! I was really worried about the wake up time but he jumped out of bed and was ready a few minutes early. I tried to help him with his hair and clothes and was told, " I have done this before mommy." I guess I just still see him as a little boy and he is quickly growing up.

He made a couple of friends on the bus, girls no doubt, and is slowly making friends in class. I hope the rest of the week goes just as well for him.


I need to edit the pics before I can post them...I will post them as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment