Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Well, think of it as our 4th of July. Today is Singapore national day and the party lasts all month. I was at the mall yesterday and the stores are just as decorated as the city itself. I am not sure what we are going to do today since Larry has the day off but, we are talking about going to the zoo. Singapore is supposed to have an amazing zoo so it should be fun if we make it out there.
I wanted to share a picture of a durian with you since I can finally add pictures to my blog. 
If you have been to any of the asain food markets you have probably seen them, I know I have seen them at several markets in the states. Since I have been here I have become very attuned to the smell and can tell when we walk into a store or a market if there are durians present. IT STINKS!
Ok, enough about that!