Thursday, August 24, 2006

Chopsticks




Never take a knife and fork for granted, especially if you are 6 years old!

Jordan has been trying to learn the fine art of eating with chop sticks and let's just say...FINGERS! Larry is a pro at the wodden utensils after traveling for months in China, I am ok with noodles and the smaller things but struggle with sushi. For some reason it starts to fall apart on me and I am forced to hurry and eat each piece, darn! (FYI, we love sushi and it is dirt cheap here!)

Well, I finally broke down and have called in reinforcements for Jordan. Welcome the chopstick buddy.


It is a one piece device that will allow him to focus on eating rather than the actual position required to hold the sticks. Oh, did you know there is etiquette to chop sticks??? It is amazing how much I have learned over here about how to eat food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment