Tuesday, November 04, 2008
I was walking through the school halls today and walked by a classroom with this posted outside.
90% of our everyday stresses are caused by the wrong tone of voice.
Given the current atmosphere in the States regarding the election and the fighting I have seen on one of the forums I frequent this is so true! People on the forum, myself included, have been offended by the tone of posts from republicans and democrats alike. I know that I hope that I can remember this poster when I talk to people online or in real life.
On another note...Ryleigh is up to her new tricks! she is growing by leaps and bounds and has figured out that anything on the coffee table, couch or kitchen table is hers for the taking! I just hope she doesn't figure out that she can reach the food on the kitchen counters.
D