Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Jordan loves being able to run around the little neighborhood park here where we live. He has been out almost every night with his new friends that live done the street. Well, last night he came home after playing and this is what he looked like.
And here is what his feet looked like...I am warning you, it's bad!
you sure you want to look...
I tell you it's gross!
Ok, you were warned!
I don't know why he felt the need to run around barefoot!
He was immediately sent to the tub to wash and scrub!
Here are a couple of pics of Ryleigh...
I love this one of her, reminds me of the classic golden pictures.
yeah yeah...I know. I was playing with my AV settings and white balance...I will do better later!
Ok, I am off to cook.
D
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)