Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

Jordan's friend came by to see if he could come out and play and he asked him...Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?  Living here in Singapore, many times the answer you get will be "no, what's that?"  Our first year, the European expats we met came and tried some of our Thanksgiving foods...some they liked and somethings they didn't care for.  This year, we are celebrating with some guys who are here without their families today and then we will have a big dinner with a couple of other families.  Why on Saturday?  Everyone is working today...so we had to postpone the dinner.  That's ok, we have more time to cook everything.

Ok, on to another turkey day tradition...FOOTBALL, I mean the real American tackle them kind of football.  Not what many call the original, footie...even though we really do like footie in this house.  I wanted to share our idea of football here since we will not have any on the tele.  (ok, I sound like I have gone totally foreign...sorry, it just slipped!)

IMG_0170

IMG_0167 

I have some great recipes to share later today or tomorrow...stay tuned!

D

1 Comment:

  1. Lorie M Designs said...
    wonderful photos you have there!

Post a Comment