Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heading to the airport in a few...

Larry comes home from Malaysia today and Ryleigh and I will be going to pick him up.  But first I wanted to share a few pics from last night and this morning with you all.  Jordan loves this dog and I would not have it any other way.  Yes, he gets mad at her when she jumps up and nips at him and when she takes his shoes, socks or "gasp" his underwear.  But, he loves her!  I can get him up in the morning and the first thing he does when he goes downstairs is feed Ryleigh...then if I am working, he will take her for a walk so that she has some exercise before we leave.  So last night as I was playing with my camera, here is what I captured.

IMG_0036

she is bringing him her bone, that's love for you...she would give him her bone!

 

IMG_0037

Well, maybe not...she just wanted a place to sit down with the bone.  She thinks that she is a lap dog.

IMG_0038

a little bit later...

If you sit on the floor she will come up to you and sit with you anywhere you are.  She wants to sit in your lap but given the fact that she doesn't fit...she will just sit or lay down next to you. 

 

Then, this morning here is what I captured...trying to hide from the kids and her. 

IMG_0044

These are kids that go to the primary school that is just down the road.  I find this amazing since most chinese, are afraid of dogs.  So much so that they will cross the street when I/we are walking Ryleigh.  These kids hung around for about 30 minutes petting her and calling her.  They had her sit and were trying to get her to lay down with verbal commands.  Then when they left....

IMG_0042

 

too cute!!  She is definitely a people dog.

Ok, I am off to the Airport.

 

D

3 Comments:

  1. Melissa said...
    Gorgeous dog, is he a golden retriever? we have one too, they are so friendly.
    Robin L said...
    aw what a wonderful dog and grand pictures! Your son is very lucky.
    Ellie said...
    Ahhh what great photos! Your dog seems like a right character! She's gorgeous!

Post a Comment