Monday, November 24, 2008

Home

I made it home yesterday and I am so glad to be off the plane!  It was a saga, mechanical problems, smoke, the constantly growling passenger next to me, ice on my head, late plane, crying baby, crying toddler, more crying baby, more crying toddler, hunger...then finally home! 

When I arrived, I let Ryleigh out of her kennel and she was happy!  She came up to me and started talking to me about all sort of things while I was petting her.  Apparently, she has become a talker.  It is really sweet, she will take her toy with her and when you talk to her or ask her something many times she will groan.  I can just imagine that she is trying really hard to say something that for some reason I just don't get.  Well, all day yesterday and today, she is right by my side.  I have also noticed that she is very different towards me...I can ignore her after playing for a few minutes or petting her and she will lay down or walk away.  If Larry or Jordan stop paying attention to her, she will bark at them!  I am thinking that she sees them as playmates and not her masters...bummer for them! 

There are a few pictures coming in a little bit...they are stuck in my camera on the other side of the room and I don't feel like getting up.

 

Later,

 

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment