Monday, May 28, 2007

Anything or Whatever!

I thought I would start out with Jordan and a few friends at the last game of the season:




Now, on to the post title...
No, It is not a comment that Jordan made to me. It is the name of 2 drinks here in Singapore! Yes, anything and whatever have finally made it into drink form!!! They don't have this back home do they?? Jordan wanted to try it out so we did a little taste test here...I wouldn't waste any more money on it and I really can't decide what they taste like! Oh well, just another learning experience. The commercials are funny though!!

The year end is just 2 days away as I sit and type this up. Today I went rollerblading with some friends and tomorrow I will be here cleaning up and catching up on laundry. It is a never ending battle! I have a few pictures to share:

whatever and anything:



Oh, we made fajitas last weekend and Jordan begged me to make tortillas...so, I made then but he had to help. Here is a picture of him rolling out the tortillas:




Jordan had track and field day last week and this was his favorite booth at the event. I wonder why?? The boy that is behind him was his reading buddy from the 5th
grade.



Ok, I am off to bed. Later! D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment