Wednesday, May 16, 2007

2 weeks of school left...

I cannot believe that school is almost over for the year! Wow, time sure does fly. We have alot of stuff planned for the next 2 weeks:an end of season party for baseball, field day, root beer float party at school, end of year picnic/pizza party, I have a scrapbooking crop on the 26th and I think we are going to a comedy show on the 25th with some friends! It will be a busy 2 weeks then we get ready to go on holiday back to the states. So much to plan for!!

So the other night, we asked Jordan what he wanted for dinner since neither one of us really felt like cooking...here is the conversation:

Us: Hey, Jordan what do you want for dinner?
Jordan: pasta.
Us: no, we don't feel like cooking.
Jordan: Ok, hmmm...(thinking) ok, sushi or McDonald's
Us: what?
Jordan: yeah, sushi or McDonald's.

With this answer Larry and I just looked at each other! We settled on subway!

I have been scrapbooking a bit here and there trying to get more stuff done before I leave, not sure how successful I will be but I am going to try.
Here is a digital page:



Hope you like it...I will post more later.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment