Thursday, May 17, 2007

tendonitis...

well, it is almost 1 am and I am still awake! I have been scrapbooking for the past 3 hours on the computer and I just lost a page I was working on! I could scream...well, I did scream!! Larry asked me what I was working on and I told him things...he then took a look at what I was doing and asked if I was finally going to create his book. I said, "yes, it will be digital and paper...." He replied, "oh, well you can make it all digital if I can have a coffee table book like the teacher's gifts." Oh and he wants 12x12! So Betty, when you read this be prepared to work on a scrapbook this summer!

Here is a page I made tonight the other one was lost. Moral of this story...save, save, save!!!




oh yeah, why the title? I get tendonitis in my arm the more I work on the computer. Maybe it's a hint that I should rest?? Nah...I have too much fun scrapping on this thing to stop. And besides, I have a scrapbook to finish sometime this year.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment