Monday, May 07, 2007

long weekend and a Birthday!

We had a busy weekend! Friday night was Jordan's sleepover...not sure I wold have 2 friends over again...maybe just one at a time is better. Then, Saturday was a friend's Cinco De Mayo party and Jordan slept over at a friends house...and then on Sunday...Larry turned the BIG 40! Well, as he says, "40 is the new 20."

We had a relaxing but busy day. Jordan decorated for the party, just family, and helped me bake the birthday cake. Then we treated Larry to a movie...Spiderman 3.
During the day, Jordan set up stations of games for us to play...one was balloon toss, one was balloon animals, origami and then gifts. He was super excited to organize things for Larry.

Here are some pictures...




The clowns give me the creeps, but Jordan liked them!



Then today, I had a cooking class. We made Samosas, spring rolls, Char Siew Pan, black pepper shrimp and a coconut chutney. I really enjoyed all the food, except the coconut chutney, I didn't even try it. I will definitely make everything for friends and family...it was great!

Well, I am going to sign off for now. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment