Saturday, June 02, 2007

Busy Days

Whew, we have had 2 busy days here so this will be short and the fact that it's 11pm doesn't look promising for a long post.

Yesterday and today we hung out with friends and went bowling. Now, Jordan loves to bowl and is a pretty good bowler without bumpers. Myself, well...I didn't bowl great and Jordan's 98 beat me one game. Oh well, he loved beating his mom!

Tonight after our bowling trip, we headed down to Clark Quay and had a bite to eat. It was a really nice night on the water, cool for a Singapore night!

Just a few more days until we make the big trip home. And I just heard that there is a storm in the gulf, eeekkkk! Hopefully, there will be no storms while I am home I don't want to go through the evacuation drill again!

Ok, I will download some pictures tomorrow. Have a good night!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment