Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Well, we finally made it to Seattle!
9 tanks of gas, 3 really bad diner meals, 1 realy good meal, 14 potty breaks, 4 nights in various hotels and 2500 miles later we have arrived in Seattle.
Jordan just kept asking why we didn't fly! Oh yeah...I was pulled over just outside of Lubbock for going 77 in a 70!!! I could not believe it! The good news was that I got a warning. The officer asked where we were going and we explained we were moving to Singapore. He decided that was a bit far for us to appear in court so he gave me a warning. Larry thinks it was because of the girl factor. I don't agree!
The weather here has been a great break from the hot Houston summer. It is 64 degrees right now and it is wonderful! I need to enjoy it before we leave for Singapore since the temp is usually 90 degrees everyday!
Tomorrow we are going whale watching, hopefully we will see some Orcas, seals and other native wildlife. I will definitely post pictures when we get home.
I am going to try to post a couple of pics from our trip up...
Dead Man's Summit in Oregon
Arches National Park in Utah 