Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The movers are coming!!

Oh my GOSH!!! The movers are coming tomorrow to survey the items we will be taking with us to Singapore. I cannot believe that we are just about 1 week away from making the big trip!! There is so much to do and just not enough time. It is very hard to pack up our things knowing we are just going for a year and we can't take it all with us. Oh well....
Jordan is getting very excited and is asking lots of questions about where we will live and where he will go to school. I think he is just really excited that the apartment complex has 3 pools for him to play/swim in everyday! I am going to head to bed so that I can be up bright and early tomorrow! Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment