Friday, July 21, 2006



Well, I am certainly still in vacation mode right now. It did hit me yesterday that we were leaving and I had a mini melt down. Today we are heading to Seattle and then home to pack everything up and get ready.
Wednesday we went on what was supposed to be a whale watching trip and true to Victoria Clipper form...the boat broke down!! Everytime we take the clipper, it breaks down. Maybe it's a clue that we shouldn't be out on the boat. Well we decided to rent mopeds and ride around the island for a little bit. Jordan had a great time. The trip ended up being a long stay in Friday Harbor and then a really COLD and crowded boat ride back to seattle.
On the way up to Friday harbor we had a chance to see some bald eagles and cormorants. I am going to attach the pics for you all to see. Then coming home the boat captain found some orcas and I took a few pictures also.
I have to run but I will update again later.
DOt