Wednesday, April 09, 2008

what's new

Well, I guess I should update you all. We are fine, the rig is still here...does that say enough?? Seriously, Larry is hoping the rig will be gone around the end of next week. Keep your fingers crossed and I will keep you updated! We will be celebrating when it finally leaves the dock! I will ask Larry to get me a couple of pictures to post a before and after for you all to see.

In other news, Larry and I went to see "We Will Rock You" last weekend and I really liked it! Larry was not so keen on it for the first 45 minutes, but then he began to enjoy it. The band was awesome, and the cast had quite few little Singapore one liners thrown in to make it unique for this run. I would like to go and see it again before it leaves...only this time I will probably bring my earplugs!

I have quite a few pictures to load only the blog; but, for some reason, I never get around to resizing them for the web. I have to resize them since our upload and download speeds are so bad!! I download shows from Itunes and they take 4 hours for one show...so you can imagine that pictures will take 15 minutes each if I do not size them for the web. I guess what I am trying to say is...I will load what I have when I can.

I did scrap a page today...Here it is:





I am not sure I will be on the computer much in the next 3 days, lots of things going on.
Later...D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment