Thursday, March 27, 2008
Posted by
Dottie Greenshield
at
6:24 AM
Jordan at 3 in Galveston
He was just one week old!!!! If you look hard, you can see Missy sitting next to Larry on the couch.
HI!
I thought I would share a couple of pages with you all. I have not resized the pictures from Bangkok yet and therefore cannot load them. Jordan is spending the night with a friend tonight. He was so happy to be hanging out with someone other than me for the afternoon. Larry and I just got back from seeing Vantage Point at the theatre, gold class no doubt! Oh, gold class is a theatre within the complex that seats only 24 people in recliners with blankets and food service. It is really nice to go and watch movies that way, just like watching from home.
Ok, I am heading to bed...I will check in later.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)