Monday, March 24, 2008

Hello again!

Wow, we have had a busy week. I just have to say "Thank You" to Margaret and Jessica for coming to visit us on this side of the world. We really enjoyed having you here to share a little bit of our life in this sometimes strange and fascinating country. You were both troopers dealing with jet lag, different foods and the very hot and humid climate. Hopefully, you guys will come back and we can show you another country we like to visit occasionally.
I wanted to share a few pictures of what we have been doing this week...

We visited a pottery shop on the way to the floating market and they had a traditional Thai house that you could walk around. Jessica posed for this picture in the living room.



On Monday, we had parent conferences at the school and Jordan took a few minutes to show Jessica and Margaret around the campus. Here they are on the playground.



Jordan had been bugging me about going to have fishy reflexology. So...I made appointments for all of us to go and have our feet eaten up a bit.
Those little things around her feet are fish!! She didn't want to put her feet in the pool but she finally did.



Here they are on the bumboat ride along Clarke Quay. This was the last excursion here before they left today.



I will share more pictures as the week goes on. On to other things, I had mentioned Sarah's album. Well, I am waiting for some more pictures but decided to share a page or two with you all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment