Friday, March 14, 2008
Margaret and Jessica fly in at 6 am tomorrow!! Things are getting exciting around here, Jordan is at a friend's house right now...only hours after having 2 friends spend the night! Hello, the child has a full social calendar!! I am sitting here waiting for the housekeeping crew to come and take the curtains down and clean the furniture. I thought they would be here around 10...it's now 2:15 and they are not here yet...oh well.
I have been getting some pages done each time I sit at the computer. The only downside is that each page takes me about 2 hours sometimes more...I guess I have been sitting at the computer a very long time. No worries, I usually do my scrapping when everyone else is asleep.
Here is my page for today.
Bracket stitching and mat template from Emily Merritt
Papers and elements from (come out and play kit) by Kate Hadfield, Catrine and Birgit.
Cardboard frame from Bren Boone