Monday, April 14, 2008
Well, right now the sky is about to crash down upon us! I can see the rain over on the west side of the island and it does not look pretty; I wonder how long it will take Larry to get home today??
On to more serious things...I have a job interview tomorrow. Yep, I am trying to get back into the classroom. Not as a full time teacher, but as a substitute. The teachers I know seem to think it is a no brainer that I will be hired, I am not so sure. I will have to update you all tomorrow evening after I talk to Mr. Hoss.
I have some pictures today from Jordan's baseball game week before last. This past weekend's game was rained out...well, it was really the lightening alarm that canceled the game for us. He was catcher for a couple of innings and didn't like it one bit!! He is, I hate to say it, not really interested in baseball. Now if it were soccer? He would be all into it! Next year we are going to sign him up for year round football. And I honestly think his baseball days will be coming to an end.
Let's see, Larry is doing well. He is hoping that the rig will be gone this weekend! Whoooo HOOOOOOO! This Friday will mark one year in the yard!! As he put it this weekend, "this rig represents the past 3 years of my life." It is amazing how this little adventure of 9 months has turned into 2+ years here in Singapore. Who knows what else is in store for us.
Here are the BB pics...
Too cute, but he was missing a vital piece of equipment! 
Look out for the ball!
If you look closely, you can see that his eyes are closed! 
Ok, I am going to make some dinner... more later.