Tuesday, April 29, 2008

baseball night...

Not too much going on around here today. Jordan has baseball practice and Larry is coming home early today to take him...the rig is at the anchorage and should soon be on it's way to Thailand.
We have some friends that are moving in this weekend and some others moving out. Should be a busy weekend for Jordan. Oh, and it's labor day this Thursday...so, no school after Wednesday. I wonder what we will do to stay busy.

I have been scrapping some more pages, working on my Mandarin and trying to get rid of some of the stuff we have accumulated since we moved into our apartment. Did I mention we have a budget to look for another place to live? I am excited and nervous about the prospect of moving out. I love how easy it is living here, the mall is just below us and we have free shuttles to Orchard Rd and Chinatown. But, it would be nice to have more room and especially nice to have our own furniture!!! I don't know how many of you can relate, but not having your own things is really hard!! Granted, I have bought a few pieces of furniture but just about everything else belongs to GWC and if we stain it or damage it in any way...we have to pay for it!
I will keep you all posted on our home hunting.

I wanted to share a couple more pictures...

Gecky, Jordan's sand pet buckled in on the plane for a trip to Bangkok! Chances are he always has one of these in his pocket.



Snakes for sale in the wet market.



Jordan and the baby elephant:



Larry and I surprised Jordan with a trip to Sentosa a few weeks ago...here are the guys riding the luge!



A view of the anchorage from the chair lift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment