Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Wednesday...

Things are going well here.  I will be working for the next 2 days so that should help with the monotony.  Jordan woke up feeling pretty icky this morning but is feeling much better now.  Ryleigh is enjoying her in and out door freedom...I leave the front door slightly ajar and she goes in and out as she likes.  Not sure if it's a good thing for the potty training, but she doesn't have accidents inside the house.  Now, if I can just get her to hold it all night I would be really happy!  Oh, at night, we have to watch her closely because she will walk to the front door and have an accident right there if we are not fast enough. 

Other than that, not too much going on.  Larry is going to come home for the weekend so that should be fun. 

 

Here is a page for you to look at....

jordan1

 

Have a great day.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment