Monday, October 06, 2008

The first day of Fall break

Well, Jordan is off for the whole week!!  We have some things to keep us occupied...Dr.'s appointments, tennis camp and maybe wakeboarding. 

As I sit here, Animal Planet is on the TV and there is a huge constrictor...and speaking of constrictor, the people who live around the corner found a new pet in their yard.  It was a very large python and it took 4 people to get it out of the yard/nest it was living in.  I told Larry about this and he said, "cool!" 

 

I am trying to use this computer little by little with out being electrocuted.  If I can figure out how to load some of the new pictures, I will show you all Ryleigh sitting outside on the deck in the rain.  She is a water dog, there is no hesitation when the water is running or if it's raining.  I guess I should be thankful that she is not a girly dog.

 

Ok, I am off to make dinner. 

 

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment