Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting ready to go for a ride

Yesterday this sweet little boy conned me into going for a very long walk with him on his bike.  I thought after the 9km we had hiked in the rainforest that afternoon, he would have been tired...I was wrong.  A few days ago, he and his friends found a small off road path that he loves to ride up and down and up and down!  This little path is where I was tricked into walking with him.  He is not allowed to go to the area on his own so someone had to go with him.  So 3km later, Ryleigh and I were really tired!!  And you know what??  We are all getting ready to go out again, this time in another direction to explore our community a little bit more.  In the mean time, I wanted to share a few pages with you. 

sunshine

dubaibeach

 

I will add the monkey pictures later. 

 

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment