Saturday, May 03, 2008

International Scrapbooking Day

Wooo HOOO....
Ok, for those of us who are weird and scrapbook, today is a very special day. It's the day that we dedicate to scrapbooking and all the stuff it includes! I have been scrapping today off and on as well as shopping online. I have to say that since I have gone digital, I really enjoy sitting and creating pages without the mess!! I am trying to finish Sarah's album and since I have had a problem with pictures, my original idea has been tossed and I am reworking the book. Maybe I will have it done this weekend.
Jordan has had a busy couple of days! He had a party yesterday, they participated in a scavenger hunt similar to the amazing race then swam for a couple of hours! Add on the sleep over he had last night and the boy is tired!! So tired that he is sitting next to me at 11:30 PM and cannot sleep...he is a night owl!

Larry is fast asleep and will be going in to work tomorrow, he thinks he will be back to a normal schedule in about a week. Jordan's only concern about tomorrow...daddy will not be home to make pancakes for us!!! Yes, the boy loves Larry's pancakes. Larry doctors a kit up and they actually taste pretty good. I have not figured out how to make them the same way and Jordan has no problem telling me this fact when I try to make them for him. I think it's just a psychological thing...similar to when someone makes you a sandwich and you think that it tastes better because someone else made it for you.

Oh yeah, we went to see Iron Man Thursday night. Let's just say I didn't think it would be as bad as transformers...it was worse! Not that it was a bad movie, it was good, I just think that Jordan could have missed the first 30-40 minutes! After that...it was fine and I didn't cover his eyes!! Yes, I covered his eyes...he was ok with it, just asked if I would uncover them when Iron Man came out to fight the bad guys.

Oh and I almost forgot...
Guess who showed up on my doorstep yesterday? Sabrina!!! She was at a friend's and they stopped by to see Jordan. He was not home...he had the party and the girls were disappointed.

Ok, I am off for a bit...more later!

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment