Tuesday, October 02, 2007

quick post




I just thought I would post a quick note.

Last weekend I went with my photography group to the Japanese gardens, it was really nice. Apparently it was closed to the public for about 10 years and has only recently been opened back up. I am working on some of my pictures and will update them as I can.
As for what else is going on...

We are doing well, here just really busy! Kickball sign ups are this week, Jordan has after school activities on Thursdays, and I am getting ready for a quick trip home. Larry's project is still moving along...slowly! I think the new date for completion is around the middle of December! He will be cutting it close to our trip to Australia!!! I have already told him that if he cannot go, Jordan and I are going without him and he will just have to meet us there.

Here are a couple of pages for you:


this is a picture from the summer...





this is an old picture that was scanned into the computer...




one of me way back when...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment