Tuesday, June 20, 2006

T Minus 24 and counting...

Time really flies! We will be leaving in 24 days and the time is really sneaking up on us...well me! Jordan is in soccer camp this week and loving every minute of it. He was muddy and wet when I brought him home this evening and is so excited about tomorrows camp. He wants to color his hair red, white and green for wacky Wednesday! Go figure.

As for the moving arrangements... I am making my list of things that I know I must take with us to Singapore. As soon as I have my list complete I will have the packers in to pack us up and then we will be off.

It is really starting to hit me that I will be gone for one year. We have wonderful friends and I am going to miss them terribly! I won't be able to just pick up the phone and talk to my girlfriends! I keep telling them they need web cameras!!!

Ok, I am going to go and check on our soccer star! I hear explosions and crashes in the living room as I type this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment